The Professional Garment Steamer will refresh and sanitize your clothing. Removes wrinkles as well as odors by its continuous flow of steam penetrating to your garment and ensure you professional dry cleaning-quality results.
For safety, the steamer has a built-in automatic shut off that will automatically reset itself. The 5 feet flexible hose is covered with a durable head and is made of resistant fabric.
This clothes steamer is currently on sale on Amazon!
Here are some great features of the Professional Garment Steamer:
- Heats up in just 45 seconds.Roll caster for easy movement
- Easy fill, removable water tank with 1.9L/ half gallon 1.9L half gallon capacity provides over 70 minutes of continuous steam
- Automatic shut off when too hot or shortage of water. Automatic reset
- Drain plug for cleanness and easy maintenance,
- Give your clothes a fresh from the dry cleaner look instantly – and for a fraction of the cost!
- Steamer heats up in 45 seconds & provides a continuous flow of steam that penetrates garments
- Easy-to-fill removable water tank provides up to 70 minutes of steam per filling, adjustable telescoping rod & rolling casters
- Telescopic pole for compact storage, Removable fabric brush attachments sweeps away unwanted threads
This steamer heats up in just 45 seconds and has an easy to fill removable water tank that holds enough water up to 70 minutes of continuous steam. Its adjustable telescopic rod design and rolling caster makes it easier for compact storage.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Professional Garment Steamer:
This steamer is the bomb. I steamed two pairs of cargo pants, one pair of jeans, 20 linen napkins, four cotton blouses (Anthropologie styles, with trim and funky pleating), and a table cloth in 45 minutes, with one container full of water. It made every piece look almost as though it just came back from the cleaners–and without any threat of that horrid melted-fabric shine you get when you hold a hot iron over a pocket for too long. I was even able to use it in conjunction with a little Oxy Clean laundry spray to get some red wine stains out of my white linen table cloth. It worked like magic steaming them right out in about 2 minutes. With just a follow-up rinse, dry and full steaming, the table cloth looked new again. (M. Byrne)