The Jiffy Steamer J-2000 1,300-watt steamer shoots high-velocity steam jets out of a 6-inch-wide head to smooth any fabric from sheer silk to thick wool. A removable water tank provides up to 90 minutes of steaming time. The steamer heats in a minute and then rolls to work on sturdy casters.
Not only is steaming five times faster than ironing, it will not scorch even the most delicate fabrics. Safe for use on clothing, wallpaper, drapes, furniture and most any fabric to remove wrinkles quickly and easily. Compact, lightweight unit moves easily on casters, utilizes a 120 volt current, and has an unbreakable low profile easy to handle one gallon water reservoir.
The steamer is very sturdily built. It uses heavy-duty plastics, and comes with a wrench (magnetically attached underneath the steamer body) to secure the parts tightly.
This clothes steamer is currently offered at 12% off on Amazon!
Here are some great features of the Jiffy Steamer J-2000:
- 1300-watt wand steamer quickly removes wrinkles from fabric
- Heats up in a minute; 6-inch-wide head with high-velocity steam jets
- 62-inch-tall aluminum rod with loop for hanging items; removable water tank
- Automatic safety shutoff; stay-cool wand handle; rolling casters for portability
- Tank measures 14-1/2 by 11 by 17 inches; 1-year limited warranty
This steamer is excellent for removing wrinkles in fabric. However, is difficult to treat the lower edges of clothing without steaming one’s fingers, which is probably more a technique issue than this particular machine’s issues.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Jiffy Steamer J-2000:
I’ve had this steamer for about 3 years, and I still like it. I got one for my daughter & son-in-law because he perspires a lot and both of their suits often get stuffed into suitcases. The dry cleaning bill was out of hand. I think he likes it because it’s a “machine”, so it’s acceptable for a macho guy to use. I didn’t get the extra board, but I often wish I had. No, it’s not an iron and it doesn’t claim to be, but it will take out most wrinkles. (B. Ogden)
The Professional Garment Steamer will refresh and sanitize your clothing. Removes wrinkles as well as odors by its continuous flow of steam penetrating to your garment and ensure you professional dry cleaning-quality results.
For safety, the steamer has a built-in automatic shut off that will automatically reset itself. The 5 feet flexible hose is covered with a durable head and is made of resistant fabric.
This clothes steamer is currently on sale on Amazon!
Here are some great features of the Professional Garment Steamer:
- Heats up in just 45 seconds.Roll caster for easy movement
- Easy fill, removable water tank with 1.9L/ half gallon 1.9L half gallon capacity provides over 70 minutes of continuous steam
- Automatic shut off when too hot or shortage of water. Automatic reset
- Drain plug for cleanness and easy maintenance,
- Give your clothes a fresh from the dry cleaner look instantly – and for a fraction of the cost!
- Steamer heats up in 45 seconds & provides a continuous flow of steam that penetrates garments
- Easy-to-fill removable water tank provides up to 70 minutes of steam per filling, adjustable telescoping rod & rolling casters
- Telescopic pole for compact storage, Removable fabric brush attachments sweeps away unwanted threads
This steamer heats up in just 45 seconds and has an easy to fill removable water tank that holds enough water up to 70 minutes of continuous steam. Its adjustable telescopic rod design and rolling caster makes it easier for compact storage.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Professional Garment Steamer:
This steamer is the bomb. I steamed two pairs of cargo pants, one pair of jeans, 20 linen napkins, four cotton blouses (Anthropologie styles, with trim and funky pleating), and a table cloth in 45 minutes, with one container full of water. It made every piece look almost as though it just came back from the cleaners–and without any threat of that horrid melted-fabric shine you get when you hold a hot iron over a pocket for too long. I was even able to use it in conjunction with a little Oxy Clean laundry spray to get some red wine stains out of my white linen table cloth. It worked like magic steaming them right out in about 2 minutes. With just a follow-up rinse, dry and full steaming, the table cloth looked new again. (M. Byrne)
Equipped with a 1500-watt heating element, the Jiffy Steamer J-4000 commercial-quality upright steamer effortlessly smoothes away wrinkles and removes odors from hanging garments, upholstery, curtains, slipcovers, and more. The unit comes equipped with dual thermostats for fast heat-up times and a corrosion-resistant 304 stainless-steel boiler tank that holds up to a gallon of tap water and produces over an hour and a half of continuous steam per filling.
The J-4000 is equipped with a 5 1/2 foot hose with a plastic steam head and handle and a 1 gallon self-contained water tank with preheat and steam settings. It contains a sight gauge on the side of the steamer to view water level and sediment build-up at a glance.
In addition to removing wrinkles, this steamer helps remove smells from fabric as well.
This clothes steamer is currently offered with FREE Super Saving Shipping on Amazon!
Here are some great features of the Jiffy Steamer J-4000:
- 1500-watt commercial garment steamer with dual thermostats for fast heat-up times
- 1-gallon tank produces 1-3/4 hours of continuous steam per filling; 5-1/2-foot hose
- Plastic steam head; adjustable steam settings for assorted fabrics; garment-hanging pole
- Water-level gauge; boil-dry protection with auto shut-off; assembly wrench included
The steamer operates like a breeze, is a snap to assemble, and produces a bunch of steam. The only drawback is that it’s a little oddly-shaped, so it’s kind of hard to store without breaking down, but the breakdown only takes about 30 seconds.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Jiffy Steamer J-4000:
I just got this machine. It’s a gift from my husband, he says it’s an wedding aniversary gift. Of course I can’t wear it on but it really helps with my aching shoulders. I have arthritis on my neck and shoulders and regular ironing cause me a lot of pain and discomfort. Then I decide we should invest a little more money and after I read all the reviews I decided for this one. It’s quite, and I don’t have to fill it every five minutes. My only complaint about this machine is the pole is too short, but nothing is perfect in this world. I really recommend this machine, it’s worth every penny. (A. Valdivia)
It’s a powerful, commercially rated garment steamer with a revolutionary new design. The base and pole design makes the IS9100 Garment Steamer extremely stable and portable during use. The suitcase- inspired “tilt and roll” features enable easy transport.
The superior High Steam Output; fast Heat Up Time in just 60 seconds and Variable Steam Control lets you control the amount of steam needed for any project. The IS9100 has an extra large, removable 1 gallon transparent water tank that will hold water for 2 1/2 hours of prolonged continuous steam and has an auto off feature that will switch off automatically if the tank runs dry.
The adjustable handle is also quite nice, allowing the user to push it down and slide it out of the way in the laundry room.
This clothes steamer is currently offered at $82.23 off on Amazon!
Here are some great features of the Rowenta IS9100:
- Commercially rated steamer takes tap water and heats up in just 60 seconds; superior steam output with variable steam control
- Telescopic pole is adjustable and slides down for storage; integrated hanger and wand holder
- Foot-operated on/off and cord retraction; on-board tool storage compartment includes fabric, upholstery, lint brush and crease attachments
- Removable, transparent 1-gallon water tank fir to 2-1/2 hours of continuous steam; auto-off safety feature; soft, cool-touch handles
The garment rack on top is also great. Just throw your shirt, sweater over the shoulder forms and steam away. Then slide your hanger on and hang up…viola…done…kaput….move on to the next item to steam. It rolls great and overall this is one top notch steamer.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Rowenta IS9100:
Purchased this steamer for our granddaughter for graduation from Long Beach State University with a degree in Arts in Textiles and Clothing. The steamer does its job very well and I’m very happy with the speed and the promptness of the shipping. (Frances E. Ruckman)
Faster than ironing and gentler on fabrics, the SteamFast SF-407 heats up in just 45 seconds and produces up to 45 minutes of continuous steam thanks to its large-capacity 1-1/4-quart water tank. In addition, smooth-rolling casters make it simple to move the lightweight steamer from room to room with no heavy lifting required.
With its Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, the UL-listed fabric steamer measures 12-3/5 by 8 by 12 inches and carries a two-year limited warranty.
Easy to assemble, lightweight, easy storage, reliable, it’s so much easier than setting up an ironing board. Works on drapes, pants, etc. in one pass.
This clothes steamer is currently offered at 46% off on Amazon!
Here are some great features of the SteamFast SF-407:
- 1500-watt fabric steamer smoothes away wrinkles and removes odors
- Heats up in 45 seconds; 1-1/4-quart water tank produces up to 45 minutes of steam
- Smooth-rolling casters; telescopic garment-hanging pole collapses for compact storage
- Drain plug; 6-foot grounded power cord; press pad and fabric brush included
- Measures 12-3/5 by 8 by 12 inches; 2-year limited warranty
The basics: light materials (rayon, silk, cotton) are perfect for a steamer. The wrinkles come out very quickly and if a few drops get on the item when you initially turn the steamer on the steam makes the water evaporate almost immediately. The steamer also works really well on thick fabrics such as sweaters; although it’s not as quick as rayon it’s still very quick, still well under a minute.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the SteamFast SF-407:
Great product. Steams wonderfully. I bought a steamer after finding out how easy and versatile they are compared to irons. For the inexpensive price I paid, I was more than impressed by the quality of the product I received. Very portal and movable. Easy to store away. Heats up quickly and I have had ZERO problems so far and I use this daily. GREAT PRODUCT! (Kelly Lenora)